The commitment of ABN Wind Energy is aimed at sustainable development of activities such as the production of Energy from renewable source, from the preliminary design to the operation and management. Currently, ABN has two wind farms in operation, on behalf of the companies Dotto s.r.l. and EOLO s.r.l. two new wind farms in construction and many other wind farms in development throughout national and international territories.
View ABN Wind Energy Projects in a larger map
Projects in development – Italy: Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Sicilia, Sardegna, Abruzzo, Molise. Foreign: Albania and Montenegro.
Wind farms under construction: Ariano Irpino (AV) and Pratella (CE).
Grid Connected Wind Farms: Albanella (SA) and Ciorlano (CE).
ABN Wind Energy offers complete assistance at various stages of realization of the plants, including authorization processes for construction and grid connection of wind farm, providing:
- Preliminary verification (location);
- Installation, operation and maintenance of weather stations;
- Monitoring of sites, processing and analysis of wind data manufacturability;
- Digitized topographic and cartographic operations 2D and 3D;
- Mapping of maps in paper and computerized format;
- Optional quote and final layout solution with grid network connection (STMG);
- Choice of wind turbines in the market;
- Iter all’A.U. 387/03 (Permitting);
- Coordination of construction and electromechanical work ;
- Operation, management and monitoring of wind farms for the production of electricity aimed for the maximum efficiency.